Skip to main content

"By creating we think, by living we learn" Patrick Geddes

Main University menu

Job Vacancies

Templates Top-Level Menu

International Relocation

Higher Education (Working Within)


For advice on working in the UK higher education system and making the transition to living in the UK, see The International Staff website developed for the sector and also the British Council website.

Euraxess Researchers in Motion helps European and non-European researchers as they move about in Europe and supports scientific organisations in their search for outstanding research talent. It provides a single access point to information across all countries including a network of walk-in centres, including one at University of Dundee (LINK) offering personalised assistance to researchers moving to another country. The Euraxess site provides information on jobs, services, rights and links.

The Scottish Funding Council (SFC) distributes more than £1.7 billion to Scotland's colleges and universities for teaching and learning, research and other activities in support of Scottish government priorities.

Universities Scotland represents Scotland's 21 universities and further education colleges.